Gascon is looking for afull-time articling student with a keen interest in litigation to join its dynamic and growing team.
As part of your duties and under the supervision of your internship supervisor, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of mandates and fields of practice in litigation, commercial, business, real estate and insurance law, while collaborating with all of the firm’s professionals. The mandates entrusted to you will include, among other things, drafting of procedures, preparing for hearings, researching legal questions, drafting legal and representation before the courts.
- Bachelor’s Law degree and duly completed Barreau training
- Be eligible under the Barreau’s internship conditions
- A sense of initiative, able to organize, be resourceful, and possess an attention to detail, as well as be autonomous
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Possess intellectual curiosity
For more information about this position, please click here
To apply for this position, please email Alexandre Bechard, associate firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the spontaneous application form below and indicate the position title in the applicable field.