Gascon is looking for a real estate/commercial lawyer to join its dynamic and growing team.
As part of your duties, you will represent the interests of financial institutions, creditors, real estate developers and SMEs, and will draft and prepare real estate financings and partnerships. You will be involved in negotiations in connection with purchase and sale agreements, development agreements and construction contracts while dealing closely with clients. In addition to negotiation skills, you must possess excellent writing skills.
You will work closely with clients in order to assure the success of their projects, as well as be an an integral part of every stage of the real estate development. As part of this support, you will also be called upon to proceed with the incorporation of companies and the drafting of corporate documents in connection with financing and the drafting of agreements between shareholders or companies.
- Be a valid member of the Québec Bar
- Minimum of two to five (2-5) years of real estate experience
- Past experience in commercial law or an interest in developing this field of practice
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to manage multiple files simultaneously on time and with precision
For more information about this position, please click here
To apply for this position, please send your application to Ms. Anouk Chabot, General Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org