Gascon is looking for a notary specializing in real estate law to join its dynamic and growing team.
The candidate will be asked to coordinate, prepare, and develop numerous types of real estate files, including commercial real estate transactions and commercial real estate financing. Furthermore, the notary will conduct title reviews, title reports and will write easements, consent to the land modification, and so forth.
- Member of La Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in real estate law
- Ability to manage priorities and show initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
For more information about this position please click here
To apply for this position, please submit your application to Ms. Anouk Chabot, General manager, at email@example.com.