Our team works with you in all aspects of divided co-ownership: drafting or modification of a declaration of co-ownership and by-laws, convocation and holding of transition meetings, meetings of co-owners and directors, etc.
In all circumstances, we can advise you with respect your rights and obligations as a co-owner.
- Drafting of co-ownership declarations
- Guidance and legal advice on the putting in place of a multi-use co-ownership project
- Guidance and legal advice with respect to the rights and obligations of co-owners and syndicates
- Representation of co-ownership syndicates and co-owners
- Registration of legal hypothecs by a co-ownership syndicate
THESE PUBLICATIONS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
The federal government announced on April 24, 2020, the establishment of the Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance program to support commercial tenants whose operations are disrupted by the COVID-19 ...