Recourse in co-ownership
In terms of co-ownership, we advise both co-ownerships and co-owners on their rights and obligations.
- Guidance and legal advice to developers, condominium syndicates and co-owners
- Guidance and legal advice regarding the interpretation and application of co-ownership declarations
- Legal proceedings for the recovery of common costs
- Litigation relating to the right of ownership, easements and encroachments
- Safeguard order, injunction, seizure before judgment and other interim measures
- Exercise of hypothecary recourses
- Execution of judgment (examination hearing, seizures of third parties, etc.)
THESE PUBLICATIONS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/iStock-1171597199-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Étienne Richard https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png Étienne Richard2022-03-11 16:09:342022-03-11 19:46:27In War and Peace: Cyber Coverage and War Exclusion
In the face of escalating war in Ukraine most of eastern Europe is fearful that the armed conflict could escalate and quickly spill across their borders. While greater physical distance provides an illusion of greater safety, it is by no…
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/VisuelsBlogue-Litige3.jpg 628 1200 Étienne Richard https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png Étienne Richard2021-12-23 12:43:352021-12-23 12:43:38THE RIGHT TO A JUDICIAL RECOUNT IN THE EVENT OF AN ELECTION BEING CONTESTED. A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A REMEDY AS OF RIGHT.
The most recent municipal elections in Quebec brought their share of challenges, and approximately thirty applications for judicial recounts were filed with the Court of Quebec following the November 7 elections. However, notably in the…
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/tcff.png 1268 2927 Étienne Richard https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png Étienne Richard2021-11-30 16:30:122021-11-30 16:56:28Gascon and Associates law firm welcomes new paralegal and lawyer in its team
Gascon’s team is growing with the recent arrival of François Fournier, lawyer, and Trycia Caron, paralegal. Mr. Fournier has several years of experience in Montreal boutique law firms where he practiced Civil and Commercial law, where…