Recourse in co-ownership
In terms of co-ownership, we advise both co-ownerships and co-owners on their rights and obligations.
- Guidance and legal advice to developers, condominium syndicates and co-owners
- Guidance and legal advice regarding the interpretation and application of co-ownership declarations
- Legal proceedings for the recovery of common costs
- Litigation relating to the right of ownership, easements and encroachments
- Safeguard order, injunction, seizure before judgment and other interim measures
- Exercise of hypothecary recourses
- Execution of judgment (examination hearing, seizures of third parties, etc.)
THESE PUBLICATIONS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/VisuelsBlogue-Litige4.jpg 628 1200 Étienne Richard https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png Étienne Richard2021-04-15 15:14:132021-04-15 19:32:24A new twist on the Insurer’s duty to defend
In a recent judgment by the Honourable Daniel Beaulieu, J.C.S., Procureure générale du Québec c. Consultants Aecom Inc. (2021 QCCS 1072), an insurer’s obligation to defend their insured was once again examined by the Court. In 2003,…
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ArticleCovid-12.jpg 1333 2000 Étienne Richard https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png Étienne Richard2021-03-12 12:30:142021-03-12 12:30:16The importance of complying with the living area and the location of common spaces mentioned in the preliminary contract for the sale of a condominium unit
The signing of the preliminary contract by the purchaser and the developer represents the first step towards the sale of a condominium unit. It is essentially a contract by which the buyer agrees to buy, and the developer agrees to sell the…
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Kallos-Savoie.jpg 400 495 C4 Communications https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png C4 Communications2021-03-10 10:39:562021-05-19 16:13:39Gascon’s team is growing!
Gascon is pleased to announce the recent arrival of attorneys Alexandra Kallos and Frédéric Savoie to the firm. Since the beginning of her career, Alexandra Kallos has focused her activities in the field of insurance law, first working…