Recourse in co-ownership
In terms of co-ownership, we advise both co-ownerships and co-owners on their rights and obligations.
- Guidance and legal advice to developers, condominium syndicates and co-owners
- Guidance and legal advice regarding the interpretation and application of co-ownership declarations
- Legal proceedings for the recovery of common costs
- Litigation relating to the right of ownership, easements and encroachments
- Safeguard order, injunction, seizure before judgment and other interim measures
- Exercise of hypothecary recourses
- Execution of judgment (examination hearing, seizures of third parties, etc.)
THESE PUBLICATIONS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Gascon-Droit-immobilier.jpg 885 2000 C4 Communications https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png C4 Communications2019-08-20 14:52:182019-08-21 13:18:10INFORMED RESIDENTIAL LANDLORDS: ISSUES AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS IN RESIDENTIAL LEASING
Residential landlords are obligated by the Civil Code of Québec and the Act respecting the Régie du logement to respect several public policy provisions regarding residential leases.
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/BloG-Droit-4.jpg 1333 2000 C4 Communications https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png C4 Communications2019-08-06 15:01:462019-08-06 15:01:47GOOD PRACTICES FOR COMMERCIAL LEASES IN QUÉBEC
This article addresses various practical aspects of commercial leases. We will summarize good practices to adopt on the following topics: the offer to lease, premises and additional rent, insolvency and bankruptcy of a tenant, and tools…
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/BloG-Droit-6.jpg 949 2000 C4 Communications https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png C4 Communications2019-06-06 14:47:142019-06-06 14:47:58THE LEGAL CONSTRUCTION HYPOTHEC AND ITS SUBSTITUTE: AN OVERVIEW OF THE MAIN PRINCIPLES AND CHALLENGES FOR THE LENDER
The legal construction hypothec is a well-known mechanism for the guarantee of receivables offered to those who participated in the construction of a building. This hypothec is given a priority ranking on conventional hypothecs, which can be…