We represent promoters, contractors and owners.
Our various mandates include the drafting and review of construction contracts, tender documents or service contracts. We also act with respect to the liability of owners, contractors or professionals.
- Guidance and legal advice to promoters, general contractors and sub-contractors
- Coordination of experts (architects, engineers, evaluators, etc.)
- Negotiation and preparation of construction contracts and documents from the Canadian Construction Documents Committee (CCDC)
- Counsel and recommendation with respect to legal hypothecs of construction
- Negotiation and drafting of development contracts
- Registration of legal hypothecs of construction
THESE PUBLICATIONS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Gascon-Droit-immobilier.jpg 885 2000 C4 Communications https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png C4 Communications2019-08-20 14:52:182019-08-21 13:18:10INFORMED RESIDENTIAL LANDLORDS: ISSUES AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS IN RESIDENTIAL LEASING
Residential landlords are obligated by the Civil Code of Québec and the Act respecting the Régie du logement to respect several public policy provisions regarding residential leases.
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/download.jpeg 384 1280 C4 Communications https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png C4 Communications2019-08-08 11:29:502019-08-08 11:34:48DISCLOSURE OF A NOMINEE AGREEMENT TO THE TAX AUTHORITIES
On May 13, 2019, the Québec Minister of Finance announced various measures designed to counter aggressive tax planning as part of its Tax Fairness Action Plan. Among these measures, those relating to nominee corporations are noteworthy.…
https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/BloG-Droit-4.jpg 1333 2000 C4 Communications https://www.gascon.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Logo_Gascon_EN-1.png C4 Communications2019-08-06 15:01:462019-08-06 15:01:47GOOD PRACTICES FOR COMMERCIAL LEASES IN QUÉBEC
This article addresses various practical aspects of commercial leases. We will summarize good practices to adopt on the following topics: the offer to lease, premises and additional rent, insolvency and bankruptcy of a tenant, and tools…