We represent promoters, contractors and owners.
Our various mandates include the drafting and review of construction contracts, tender documents or service contracts. We also act with respect to the liability of owners, contractors or professionals.
- Guidance and legal advice to promoters, general contractors and sub-contractors
- Coordination of experts (architects, engineers, evaluators, etc.)
- Negotiation and preparation of construction contracts and documents from the Canadian Construction Documents Committee (CCDC)
- Counsel and recommendation with respect to legal hypothecs of construction
- Negotiation and drafting of development contracts
- Registration of legal hypothecs of construction