Our seasoned team can assist you in the exercise of your hypothecary recourses, including preparing prior notices and initiating proceedings.
We will advise you on the different possible remedies and the characteristics of each. You will be guided in the best choice.
- Guidance and legal advice to lenders regarding the fulfilment of their guarantees
- Draft notice of hypothecary recourses
- Legal proceedings in case of forced surrender and sale under judicial control, sale by creditor or taking in payment
- Safeguard order, injunction, seizure before judgment and other interim measures
- Actions on security
- Execution of judgment (examination hearing, seizures of third parties, etc.)
THESE PUBLICATIONS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
On March 15, 2020, the Minister of Justice and the Chief Justice of Québec issued Order 2020–4251 to suspend deadlines of civil proceedings and of extinctive prescriptions and forfeitures in civil cases.