The license agreement establishes the conditions under which software, programs, image, logo or name, for example, may be used, broadcast or modified.
We represent both the owners of intellectual property rights and the users. User licenses may be temporary, permanent or restricted to specific regions.
- Advice and guidance to the holder of intellectual property rights
- Advice and guidance to the user
- Negotiation of the license agreement
- Negotiation and implementation of sub-licenses
- Review and analysis of the conditions of use associated with the product used