Master service agreement (MSA) and irrevocable right of use (IRU)
We act for the service providers when negotiating master agreements for the provision of telecommunication services or for the ordering of specific goods.
We also act under agreements granting an irrevocable right to the use of fiber optics.
- Negotiation of master services agreements for telecommunication services
- Negotiation of supply agreements for telecommunications
- Negotiation of agreements for the irrevocable right to the use of fiber optics
- Advice and guidance regarding the limitation of a supplier’s liability under an irrevocable right of use
- Establishment of consortiums between various telecommunication service providers