Do you have a name, a slogan, a logo, distinctive colors? Whatever the type of your trademark, you should protect your intellectual property.
The benefits of such protection are numerous: protection of the production and sale of a key product, creation of alternative sources of revenue through licenses, protection against fraudulent use and addition of concrete value to your business when it is sold or for financing.
Use our services for increased protection of this asset.
- Trademark search
- Filing of trademark registration applications
- Responses to objections from third parties or the Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Agreement on co-existence of trademarks
- Renewal of registration
- Assignment of intellectual property
- User licenses
- Authorization for broadcast, publication and use